Project Selection-My Decision

I have decided to do the magazine project-as a group-because I feel that it is the best fit for me creatively, and because it presents more challenges. Even though it will be a complex task, I will find success within my photography and journalism; both fields still present learning opportunities for me and will teach me how to capture the best representation of the topic discussed. By beginning this task, I am gaining understanding as to what would be most appropriate to include and how to elaborate without incorporating off topic information and details that are not repetitive or do not correlate. Continually, our group will be writing about active and health lifestyles; our target audience would be towards teenagers and young adults who are pursuing a healthier lifestyle. One member will focus in on healthy foods and maintaining a more balanced diet, while another member will attend a local skate park to see how skateboarding helps to keep local teens in shape. The third member will go to local athletic centers and private-owned gyms to interview the people who strive to keep up with their goals and stay physically fit; the final member of our group will speak with college students-who do not participate in athletic events-to find out how they stay in shape during the school year. The research of this assignment will allow us to fully comprehend what is necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle and allow us to present it to our target audience. Finally, it will not be assignment to educate us about what we are researching, but those who it is presented to, as well.

Comments