Planning Activities-Flat Plan Template

As I began the magazine flat plan, I decided to separate the articles amongst the advertisements, similar to the magazines that I researched. Each article that has been included in my flat plan revolves around health, skincare, exercise, dieting, and mental wellness. Since a healthy mentality is one of the most important pieces in being able to physically become healthy, I decided on including an anxiety article because once one is able to overcome the mental road blocks, stress and fear of working out\going to the gym, they are able to make excellent progress. Also, I included a couple of articles pertaining to food and healthy eating to ensure that my magazine has a nice balance of health, skincare, exercise, dieting, and mental wellness. By seeing all of this laid out, I am able to understand what article corresponds with what page when everything is officially completed and ready to be put together.

Comments