Planning Activities-Schedule Interview and Developing Questions

Since I go to a gym that is based around group personal training, I decided to interview my trainer, Jamie McGraw. When I asked him later that day, he said he wouldn't mind to help me and just to let him know when so he could be prepared. As for my preparation, I came up with a few questions pertaining to health and wellness in general:


  • How do you stay healthy without being able to go to them gym?
  • What's time management?
  • How does mentality affect health?
  • Name 3 essential exercises.
  • Compare your thoughts on veganism with the keto diet.
  • How do you stay up-to-date on fitness knowledge to give your clients the best results?

I decided on these questions because they are centrally focused on maintaining a healthy lifestyle while with what is best for you. Also, I struggled to come up with questions, so I plan on asking Jamie to tell me anything he knows on staying healthy and keeping a steady balance of the unhealthy and healthy. With these questions and information that has yet to be developed, I should be able to create an article that centers around my topic and keeps the central idea present. 

Comments