Planning Activities-Schedule Photo Shoot

As I talked about when the day of the shoot would be, Jamie mentioned that I should have it after my workout class and to think about what the cover would be and what other pictures I would need. Due to the fact that we scheduled the shoot for Wednesday that week, I had two days to think about what I wanted done, but I had already had most ideas in mind. A few of the ideas that I had included him completing some of the exercises that he makes us do, as well as him in a broad stance for the cover. Speaking about my ideas with Jamie led him to choose what exercises he wanted to do for a few seconds, and this allowed me to plan out the types of shots that I wanted to get.
When beginning my photoshoot, I thought it would be important to ensure that I captured as much natural light as I could, so that during the editing process, I wouldn't have to overexpose the subject of the photo. Since all the walls in the gym are white and are accompanied by white LED lights, the pictures would not turn out overexposed and contain the amount of lighting I am looking for; the carpet equipment made an even contrast, as they were dark grey, yellow, or blue. The use of these colors made the pictures more vibrant and kept the pictures from being monochromatic. Below are a handful of pictures that I thought would strongly compliment my color scheme.

Comments