Planning Activities-Scouting Locations for Photo Shoots

Due to the fact that I want to interview a gym owner, who is also a fitness connoisseur, I went to my personal gym and observed him training. Although the gym is smaller than most, it still provides the best quality training and gives room for extra experiments like this. By being allowed to shoot there, I am giving myself the most sufficient space to gather the best quality content that resembles the theme of the January issue of my magazine the best. Continually, I wanted to shoot at LA Fitness, as well, and even though I was allowed to shoot there, the lighting was not the best-it was orange-and the sample pictures I took were very high contrasted and did not suit the style of my magazine the way it should have, the way I wanted. While both locations offered great ideas for creative, suiting photos, I ultimately chose Performax (my gym) because overall, it was more superior than LA Fitness.

Comments