Planning Activities-Table of Contents Template

My table of contents varies from those of the published magazines that I researched; instead of having my articles with their page numbers lifted on the righthand side of the page with a corresponding picture of the lefthand side, I placed the articles with their page numbers underneath the month and year of the magazine, with a picture placed next to the month, as well as one below the articles and page numbers, followed by a quote related to health and wellness. This setup is different because it expresses some originality that is not commonly seen amongst health and wellness magazines.
I chose the categories of beauty and wellness, (insert name) in 2019, in every issue, and (insert name) due to the fact they capture mostly every article included in the magazine. Although I knew I shouldn't include every article that I have titled in my flat plan, I knew that I should include the three that best detail each subheading. By doing this, I am laying out a basis for what is upcoming in the magazine, also providing an outline for the reader to follow.

Comments