Feedback and Revisions

My magazine had some changes that needed to be made, including branding and darker font colors for my article header. As these are easy fixes, they could have been easily avoided during my midterm submission if my project was not erased on my flash drive the day before it was due; however, this is not a problem to be concerned with now. Addressing the font color, I chose a yellow color that matched the color of the TRX straps in the bottom left picture of my table of contents. Unfortunately, the color appeared to be hard to see and eye-straining when used in a quote in my table of contents and as my article header; this is perfect contrast to how the color was displayed on my cover page. To change this and stick with the color yellow, I will be darkening the font and possibly outlining it in black so that it is easier on the eyes. Additionally, with branding, I will follow the format that my group members and I decided on, so that our magazines still maintain a uniform look with different content. By including this branding, the magazine contains basic information without being flashy, as well as taking on a professional look.
On the positive side of the feedback I received, I was told that the structure I used complimented the action pictures that I placed within. I did this because I wanted the focus to be more on the pictures than on the fine lines that are intricately woven in my magazine. Overall, I will be tweaking the few pieces of magazine that need to fixed in order to improve the quality of it and portray the content much better.

Comments