Target Audience-Self

With a digital and social audience of 10 million, Self magazine is able to spread its content through a vast majority of young women and adults. Through reaching a 135 wellness enthusiasts index and a 139 health lifestyle super influencers index, the team at Self is able to get their content across to an audience of 4.3 million who exercise on a regularly basis, 3.7 million social media followers, 30.2 million video viewers, and 7.2 million digital uniques. While observing this data makes a larger number than 10 million, there are at least a million or two that carry over to each section as to ensure they are getting every aspect that Self has to offer. Taking from this, I can learn that one has to be able to expand on every topic researched and recorded in order to please each type of audience (i.e. digital, athletic, social, etc.). As a whole, I understand more that, even if an event is not held to spread content, they are able to expand their audience through hitting every lifestyle aspect, furthering establishing their following. This teaches me to make sure that my content covers a broad range of information and does not stay focused on one topic because if I do, I am more likely to lose my audience, rather than gain a new one or enlarge the one that I already have.

Comments