Creative Critical Reflection Draft #2

My magazine engages with its audience through detailing necessary tips in order to live a healthy lifestyle that one might be striving towards. I use knowledge that people are looking for in order to create a text that encompasses something that is highly requested in amongst the audience of the health and fitness world. Moreover, I can further engage with my audience by employing a website that corresponds with the most recent issue of 'Sota Wellness, plus carries additional information that aligns with the theme of magazine and the desired content of those who pick up an issue. Utilization of this technique allows for me to not only increase the number of views that my magazine receives, as well as boost the sales of the printed copy, but also connect with my audience on a different level. Through having these techniques of distributing my magazine, I see that it will be distributed to an expansive audience that may not have portrayed interest in the displayed details previously. In addition, I used the marketing tactics of social media posts and print ads to gather the attention of a larger audience so that my magazine is circulated through an expansive demographic that it might not have been circulated to if I didn't work to put my piece out there. Through marketing on social media I am able to collaborate with the model that I have worked with to share his perspective of being featured in the magazine allowing the audience he is connected with to be informed of the content that is being published for that month and the content the magazine chooses to put out in general. Also, by using print ads we can display that there is a new, aesthetically pleasing magazine out there, targeting young adults and those into perfecting their lifestyle for the better. Since people are receiving visual aids of 'Sota Wellness, they will most likely be intrigued enough to go and check out what it has to offer and if it includes anything that would prove to be useful or beneficial to them. With inclusion of both techniques, I am both expanding my audience and giving already intrigued members a reason to remain as enveloped in the created content as they were previously.

Comments