Distribution Plan

I intend to distribute my magazine by utilizing the digital print methods and sharing pieces of content through social media. Through digital print, I will create a site that corresponds to my magazine and will have extra content that can be accessed through viewing this site. By utilizing this technique, I will be able to expand and reach a larger audience, ultimately increasing the number of views that magazine receives. Additionally, I can employ social media accounts to distribute my magazine by posting when there's a new issue, having cover models share that they were in it, and by giving a sneak peak of the main content that is included (i.e. winter workout plan, healthy around the holidays, etc.). In using the magazine account, followers will be able to see new content that may be intriguing to them. This will show them some of what they wish to see before the release of the magazine's next issue. Also, by having my cover models post about when they are included in a recent issue will grow the audience that sees my magazine because his or her followers will be curious as to what they were in, purchase the issue, and read about what is in it. Through having these techniques of distributing my magazine, I see that it will be distributed to an expansive audience that may not have portrayed interest in the displayed details previously.

Comments