Third Quarter Submission

Cover: After making revisions, my cover looks more uniformed and easier on the eyes. Since I chose to have a yellow font color for my main article, it appears more prominent than the other article titles. Doing this creates an appealing layout that is going to standout amongst the some of the other covers that placed on newsstands.
Table of Contents: I didn't have too many revisions to make on my table of contents besides adding branding and adjusting the vibrancy of the yellow font color of the quote on the bottom right-hand corner. Beginning with branding, I had to add it to establish that my magazine is an official piece that is distinguished through a segment of labeling, alluding to what my magazine is and where else it can be located.
Article: Similar to the yellow coloring of the fonts I used on the cover and table of contents, I add to make it appear more prominent in the headline of my article so that it is easily legible. Also, it was necessary for me to add a few more pictures in my magazines to provide a small distraction to the eyes when they got heavy of reading. By adding these pictures, I am also adding something that makes the page look aesthetically pleasing and create a colorful atmosphere. In addition, I added branding to establish that my magazine is official and has a distinguished label to locate my magazine. Ultimately, this allows for readers to see that there is something there for them to assess the validity of 'Sota Wellness, as well as know the names needed to access it in another location.





Comments