Creative Critical Reflection Draft #3

During this project, my production skills have grown from knowing a little to understanding the various techniques needed to succeed in producing a final copy. In the beginning, I knew how to edit pictures, use fonts and their colors to my advantage, as well as manipulate colors to make a coherent theme; however, as I continued to work on my magazine, I learned how to use softwares to help me create a piece that aligned with what I envisioned. In addition to what I learned in production, post production has taught me how to take constructive criticism and use it to my advantage.  Upon receiving feedback of my work, I was able to edit what needed to be and reform small pieces that should have been done differently than I originally did. By doing this, I was able to gain the knowledge of manipulating technological tools to my advantage in order to create a piece that fit the image of which I was trying to portray. With all knowledge and production skills that I have developed throughout production, my magazine has discretely shown each advance, alluding to the idea that although I am still learning, I will do whatever it takes to ensure that my produced magazine looks the best that it can look.

Comments