Creative Critical Reflection Draft #4

I chose to integrate multiple softwares and online tools to help me create the best piece that I could through design layout, color schemes, photo editing, and much more. From using Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, and a Canon EOS SL2 DSLR Camera, I was able to capture high quality content and portray my content with vibrancy. Beginning with Microsoft Publisher, I was able to design my flat plan and each individual page of my magazine. In the flat plan I laid out every page that I wanted, intermixed with some advertisements for related content. With this basis, I transferred my titles to the cover page and table contents in a well-placed format, as to not distract from the pictures that covered the negative space around it. When it came to my article, I used Publisher to format the layout I wanted and to ensure that the placement of my article was aligned with my pictures. Doing this allowed me to create a piece that was not distracting to the eyes in the word count or the picture count. Following the layout that I had established helped me to restrict the amount of content included so that it was not running on. Through using both Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop, I was able to edit my pictures to have a consistent theme of a subtle blue hue. The subtle blue hue of the pictures accentuated the existing colors, providing a bright primary theme for me to follow. Inclusion of both softwares to create a theme also allowed me to have more artistic control and design something that stuck to a continuous color scheme all throughout. Finally, I used a Canon EOS SL2 DSLR Camera to take my pictures. My camera helped me to capture the best quality by using a faster shutter speed and a higher ISO so that any movements that were taking place during the photoshoot were captured the way that I wished. As I used my camera I was able to capture the photos that I desired and the photos that captured what I wanted my magazine to be about. By using all of these softwares I was able to combine my vision with the advantages that each presented in order to create a piece that showcased health and fitness in the best quality.

Comments